Dome 5MPX Manual Lens 5X Optical Zoom TVI Camera
5 megapixel detail and clarity.
LOGAN’s latest state-of-the-art surveillance technology, known as 5 Megapixels (or 5MPX), is the highest resolution in our analog range and is 2.4x better than 1080p Full HD. The higher resolution of these security cameras also means that you will be able to digitally zoom in on distant objects with greater detail.
Weatherproof cameras built for any climate
Use them as outdoor cameras or indoor cameras as they are built tough to withstand whatever the weather throws at them: rain, snow, dust and hot days. With IP66 weatherproof rating and cables threaded through the stand for extra protection ensure you can rely on their performance, day in, day out.
See everything day or night
No matter if it is day or night, you’ll be able to see everything up to 100ft (30m) with the powerful infrared Night Vision. At nightfall, the cameras automatically switch to Night Vision and record in black and white.
Reliable customer service
Most companies view their service teams as an area to cut costs: outsourcing labor and paying low wages. We believe the opposite – that great, memorable service brings people back and gets them to spread the word.
Our support is 100% free and never expires. Our warranty is for 1 year.
- Image Sensor: 1/2,5″ Progressive Scan CMOS APTINA
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Effective Pixels: 2560(H) x 1920(V)
- Infrared LED: 24 SMD LED
- Lens: 2,8mm-12mm (Manual)
- Video Output: 1CH BNC-TVI
- Field of View: 25°-90° Degrees (5X Optical Zoom)
- IR Cut Filter: Yes
- Minimum Illumination: 1lux (IR LED ON), 3lux (IR LED OFF)
- IR Distance: 82~98ft / 25~30m
- Shutter Speed: 1/25s 1/10000s (20fps)
- Operative Temperature: -4°F~131°F / -22°C~55°C
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Power Supply: DC12V / 320mA